You are looking for a new challenge?
Create and discover Your perspective at EC-Sense GmbH in Hohenschäftlarn, Germany. We are a technology leader specialized in the development, manufacturing and sale of polymer-based gas sensors and sensor modules. Our sensors are used in areas such as indoor air quality, agriculture, industrial and environmental measurements. Become part of our team and help shape the future of sensor technology!
For the next possible date we are looking for:
You mean success to us, because your talents consist of…
- coordinate and play a key role in our development projects for polymer-based electrochemical gas sensors,
- to develop new sensor technologies with your know-how
- advance the characterization of existing gas sensors and to help shape the resulting documentation
- contribute to quality assurance in our laboratory
You distinguish yourself through, …
- a degree in chemistry, physical chemistry, chemical technology or similar
- sound knowledge in the field of electrochemistry and polymer technology
- organizational skills and knowledge of project management
- confident and friendly demeanor.
- good knowledge in the use of MS Office programs
- an independent and conscientious way of working.
- very good knowledge of German & English
Then you can expect, …
- an ambitious and well-coordinated team in which you work independently.
- performance-related pay with an established employer in your region.
- exciting development opportunities and prospects.
- flexible working hours for a good work-life balance.
- 30 days of vacation.
- exciting events outside of work to promote team spirit.
Your way to us:
Ready for a new challenge? Then send us your complete documents (cover letter, resume, references, salary requirements and notice period) to:
Contact Person: Verena Putz
We look forward to meeting you!