What is the ECgaspoint IAQ - Wireless Gas Sensor Device?
The ECgaspoint IAQ Gas Sensor Device is a wireless device with an implemented standard MQTT protocol that continuously monitors gas, temperature and relative humidity. Therefore, it can effortlessly detect a wide range of gases and odors. In this case it detects over 200 indoor gases in the ambient air. Furthermore, the wireless device is easy to use. Hence, it connects without trouble to the local network without a gateway and perfectly integrates with any green building, smart home or other IoT smart systems. The visualization is realized in an EC Sense cloud solution (WSnetIO).
Why would I use the ECgaspoint Gas Sensor Device?
The ECgaspoint IAQ Sensor Device is the overall solution for indoor air quality monitoring. It effortlessly connects to any WiFi system and the customer can control the sensing device over any computer. Through its fast data transfer and response time, the ECgaspoint can measure real-time Indoor Air Quality levels for your safety. The IAQ levels are visualized in a trend graph in an open cloud via WSnetIO.com. The cloud system is customizable by every customer. Furthermore WSnetIO.com shows you a local visualization of every room and gas sensor. All of the data can be saved with a backup and setup in the database.
What Sensor Technology is used?
At the heart of this ECgaspoint IAQ Sensor Device is a solid polymer electrochemical sensor. This technology is a revolutionary innovation in the field of electrochemical detection. In essence this technology is based on the principle of electrochemical catalytic reaction. As a general rule, the target gas generates a sensor signal which is direct proportional to the gas concentration. This is a basic electrochemical reaction. In addition to that the EC Sense solid polymer sensors are small, robust, reliable, does not consume any power and above all has a long lifetime.
- Small size, easy installation
- Real-time measurement
- Measures more than 200 indoor gases
- Standard MQTT protocol connects to any local WiFi network
- Fast response time
- Strong anti-interference ability
- Simple to operate and setup of the Sensing Device and the cloud system
- No warm-up needed
- WSnetIO Cloud System for easy visualization
- Input Power Supply: 5V DC 0.3 A
- Operating Principle: Wi-Fi
- Response Time: 5 sec.
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- Temperature Range: 0°C ~ +50°C
- Humidity Range: 15 to 95% R.H (non-condensing)
- Pressure Range: 800 to 1200 hPa
- Weight: < 100g
- Dimensions: 11 x 8.2 x 2.7 cm
- 1 year. See Terms and Conditions.