What is the HCN Gas Sensor Module?
The HCN Hydrogen Cyanide Gas Sensor Module TB200B is the perfect combination of a state of the art sensing device based on the solid polymer sensor technology with a sophisticated circuit board. The single gas sensor offers in general a simple and easy-to-use solution for your application. As a matter of fact it makes using a gas sensor easy by transforming a small sensor signal into a standardized digital output.
Why would I use the EC Sense Gas Sensor Module TB200B?
While you can focus on your area of expertise you do not have to worry about the sensor technology and moreover the tedious work of calibration. Because you can simply integrate the HCN Gas Sensor Module TB200B into your device. Furthermore the TB200B Gas Sensor Module has a standard UART digital output. It detects gas, temperature and humidity and easily receives all the data simultaneously. In addition to that it has a low power consumption as well as a small footprint.
What Sensor Technology is used?
The heart of each Sensor Module is a solid polymer electrochemical sensor. This technology is a revolutionary innovation in the field of electrochemical detection. In essence this technology is based on the principle of electrochemical catalytic reaction. As a general rule the target gas generates a sensor signal which is direct proportional to the gas concentration. This is a basic electrochemical reaction. In addition to that the EC Sense solid polymer sensors are small, robust, reliable and above all do not consume any power.
Check out our Evaluation Kit!
EC Sense offers an Evaluation Kit with an USB to TTL adapter. In addition the EC Sense kit contains an easy-to-use testing software. This testing software can be effortlessly installed on any standard PC, allowing to test and equally get familiar with the product. Check out our accessories or click here!
- Detects single gas + temperature + humidity
- Long lifetime > 5 years
- Fast response time and stable zero return time
- Easy-to-use calibration
- UART digital signal output interface (two protocols to choose from, either Standard or Modbus-RTU)
- 3.3 to 5V DC supply power
- Low power consumption and sleeping mode (suitable for battery and IoT applications)
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor environment (sensor can work in -40° to +55°C)
- Independent temperature and humidity digital sensor output
- RoHS approved environmental design
- Measurement Range: 0 – 50ppm
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: T50 < 25 sec. / T90 < 130 sec.
- Output: 3.3V UART digital signal
- Working Voltage: 3.3 – 5.5V DC
- Weight: < 25g
- Dimensions (with sensor): 40mm x 30mm x 22.45mm
- 1 year. See Terms and Conditions.
There’s no information about Software yet