What is the DGM10 Gas Sensor Module?
The DGM10 Double Gas Module can detect two gases simultaneously as well as temperature and humidity. It is the perfect combination of a state-of-the-art sensing device with a digital modbus signal output combined in one sophisticated circuit board. The Module is based on the high-reliability solid polymer electrochemical sensor technology. The dual gas sensor module transforms the small sensor signals into a standardized digital output. It therefore makes the DGM10 Sensor Module an easy-to-use solution for your application.
Why would I use the EC Sense DGM10 Gas Sensor Module?
While you can focus on your area of expertise you do not have to worry about the tedious calibration work. You can simply integrate the DGM10 Double Gas Sensor Module into your device. If you want to perform your own development or sensor re-calibration, the DGM10 Module provides a convenient data calibration interface. Furthermore, the Sensor Module has an I2C, UART (Modbus-RTU) and SPI output interface, which makes the Module easily integrable into different devices. It detects the two target gases, temperature and humidity and receives all the data simultaneously. The intelligent self-test evaluates the sensor performance without a gas measurement. Combined with low power consumption and a small footprint, the Sensor Module is an excellent solution for various applications. Those applications are: industrial, commercial, medical and consumer applications, such as smart home and IoT applications. You can instantly use our DGM10 Module without any warm-up time.
What Sensor Technology is used?
The heart of each Sensor Module is a solid polymer electrochemical sensor. This technology is a revolutionary innovation in the field of electrochemical detection. In essence this technology is based on the principle of electrochemical catalytic reaction. As a general rule the target gas generates a sensor signal which is direct proportional to the gas concentration. This is a basic electrochemical reaction. In addition to that the EC Sense solid polymer sensors are small, robust, reliable and above all do not consume any power.
Check out our Evaluation Kit!
EC Sense offers an Evaluation Kit with an USB to TTL adapter. In addition the EC Sense kit contains an easy-to-use testing software. This testing software can be effortlessly installed on any standard PC, allowing to test and equally get familiar with the product. Check out our accessories or click here!
- Detects two gases + temperature + humidity
- Small size
- Long lifetime > 5 years
- Fast response time and stable zero return time
- Easy-to-use calibration
- With I2C, UART (Modbus-RTUI), SPI output interface
- 3.3 to 5V DC supply power
- Low power consumption and sleeping mode (suitable for battery and IoT applications)
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor environment (sensor can work in -40° to +55°C)
- EMC approved dust and corrosion-proof electronic circuit board coating
- Independent temperature and humidity digital sensor output
- RoHS approved environmental design
- Gas Combinations: See Datasheet
- Measurement Range: See Datasheet
- Resolution: See Datasheet
- Response Time: See Datasheet
- Output: 3.3V UART digital signal
- Working Voltage: 3.3 – 5.5V DC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +55°C
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95% RH. Non-condensing
- Weight (with sensor): 4.3g
- Dimensions (with sensor): 26 x 26 x 9.7mm
- 1 year. See Terms and Conditions.